This cartography helped launch a digital charting revolution years ago, and it is still as useful and reliable as ever. For fishermen, sailors and cruisers who continue to depend on C-MAP NT+, we provide updates twice annually to ensure that navigators benefit from all the latest Coast Guard Notice to Mariner (NTM) changes and other important chart data updates.
- Rich chart detail and available data to aid in safe navigation.
- Easy on-screen queries of chart objects for greater situational awareness.
- Compatible with many brands and models of chart-plotters on the water.
- Local and Wide coverage areas available.
These electronic charts have been a worldwide standard for years, providing cruisers, sailors and fishermen with the accurate, up-to-date chart data they need to enjoy each day on the water.
- Updated twice annually to provide all the latest detail and information.
- Compatible with dozens of chart-plotters from top manufacturers.
- Extensive coverage of coastal waters, lakes and rivers.
- Local, Wide and MegaWide coverage for all charting needs and budgets.
Navionics Digital Chart
All-in-one max detailed cartography for marine and lakes makes Navionics+ the perfect choice for cruising, fishing and sailing. Get the most accurate navigational data for your GPS plotter, an exclusive 0.5 m HD bathymetry map which is enhanced by boaters like you, and unique local content shared by Navionics app users. We make thousands of edits every day, so you can always have the most current charts. Daily updates and advanced features are included for one year.
- Max detailed charts for cruising, fishing and sailing.
- Covers marine areas and a growing list of lakes.
- Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ and Community Edits.
- Autorouting is available using Navionics charts on compatible plotters from Lowrance and Simrad in many areas of the world. A convenient, easy-to-use tool.