Simrad GO Series
Add GPS navigation, sonar support, radar capability, and much more to your boat with the GO Series, perfect for sport boats, center-consoles, and smaller cruisers. Enjoy intuitive touchscreen control over a multitude of optional accessories, from autopilot to your on-board sound system. Take your display anywhere on board with wireless mirroring to smartphones and tablets.
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight
- Available in four screen sizes: 5”, 7”, 9” and 12”
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls
- Compatible with Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and Navionics
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan™ sonar: just add a compatible transducer
This is perfect for anglers who want the full sonar experience. Tripleshot 3-in-1 displays give you wide-angle High CHIRP Sonar and Sidescan/Downscan Imaging™ with full chartplotter and basic GPS plotter navigation options.
- Available in five screen sizes: 4”, 5”, 7”, 9” and 12”
- High-resolution, SolarMAX display
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the CHIRP sonar coverage of most fishfinders
- Broadband Sounder, High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ sonar options
- Full chartplotter and basic GPS navigation options
- Preloaded C-MAP US Inland Mapping and C-MAP® US Coastal mapping (not available on HOOK2 X models)
- Three transducer options available – TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar, SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar and Bullet
The World’s Easiest Fishfinder
With HOOK², you will spend more time fishing and less time playing with settings. With this display, you get a perfect mix of simplicity and power, featuring easy-to-understand menus, wide-angle CHIRP sonar coverage and both SideScan and DownScan Imaging™.
Elite Ti Series
Packed with features, the Elite Ti Series Fishfinder/Chartplotter has a high-resolution SolarMAX™ touchscreen display and is perfect for those from kayak anglers to professional fishing boats of all sizes.
- Available in 5, 7, 9 and 12-inch screen sizes
- Easy-to-use, high-resolution touchscreen display
- StructureScan® HD ready with TotalScan™ and HDI transducer
- SmartSteer™ control for Xi5 Trolling Motor (12, 9, 7 models only)
- Integrated wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support (excludes Elite-5 Ti)
Lowrance HDS Live
The HDS Carbon was designed for the angler who wants to experience the very best performance; this is why fishing pros use the HDS series more than any other fishfinder. Lowrance has been the leader in fishfinding technology since inventing the recreational fishfinder in 1957. The HDS Carbon carries on the tradition of providing you with the most effective & easy to use, tools you need to find more fish, including the brightest and clearest SolarMAX™ HD screens, the fastest chart redraws and sonar updates, plus built-in Lowrance CHIRP sonar and StructureScan® 3D capability.
With HDS LIVE, we took the most popular fishfinder series on the professional fishing circuit and made it even better for all anglers with a sleek, new design, faster processor, best-ever built-in suite of HDS navigation tools and support for a wide array of new fishfinding technology, unmatched by any other fishfinder.
Prepare yourself for a new level of fishfinding performance with HDS LIVE, which includes built-in Lowrance® CHIRP sonar, support for Active Imaging™, StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging and revolutionary LiveSight™ Real-Time Sonar. Equipped with the best set of navigation tools ever built into a fishfinder/chartplotter display, HDS LIVE features preloaded C-MAP® US Enhanced Inland and Coastal mapping, automatic routing support and new Genesis Live onscreen mapping offering precision real-time mapping, down to ½-foot contours.
- Features 7-, 9-, 12- and 16-inch models
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/Side/Down) sonar ready
- Active Imaging™ 2-in-1 (Side/Down) sonar ready
- StructureScan® 3D with Active Imaging enhancements – Coming Fall 2018
- LiveSight real-time sonar compatible – Coming Spring 2019
- Smartphone notifications
- Powerful quad-core processor*
- High-performance dual-core processor
- Programmable keys*
- C-MAP Genesis Live onscreen mapping
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- Six-panel, splitscreen capability*
- Full high-definition SolarMAX HD screen (HDS LIVE 16 only)
- High-resolution SolarMAX™ HD multi-touch screen
- Preloaded high-detail C-MAP® US Enhanced charts with 1-foot contours on 4,000 lakes
- C-MAP Easy Routing, Navionics Autorouting capability
- Dual-Channel CHIRP – dual sonar-range coverage from the same transducer
- Live Network Sonar
- SiriusXM® Marine Weather and Audio compatible
- Wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Heat Map Chart Overlay
- Enhanced Surface Clarity
- Quick Access Control Bar
- Touchscreen control of MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor , Outboard Pilot and Power Pole® anchors
- Radar and SonicHub®2 audio server connectivity
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Optional mapping upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® and more
*HDS LIVE 16/12 only
Haiyang HD Series
Haiyang Chartplotters are suitable for those requiring just a precise GPS with all the basic functionalities. Also available in Dhivehi Language.
- High speed CPU, smooth UI navigation & various harbour information available.
- High Precision DGPS & SBAS.
- SD card slot available for waypoints & routes backup.
- Can store up to 20,000 waypoints
- NMEA 0183 Compatible
The Samyung N560 chart plotter is a 5,6” precision-crafted GPS chart Plotter with high-performance receiver.
- 5.6” High resolution TFT LCD screen
- 10 backlight adjustment levels
- Internal/external GPS antenna
- NAVIONICSⓡ GOLD using SD card
- 128MB internal memory and built-in standard Samyung chart
- Individual GOTO and MOB buttons
- NMEA0183 interface (AIS, NAVTEX, DSC etc.)
- Multiple languages available