Communicate clearly with this dependable Class D DSC approved marine VHF radio. The versatile RS20 is ideal for a variety of boats from small RIBs to larger cruisers, and is designed to match the low-profile style of our glass bridge displays and accessories.
- High-visibility display with inverted night mode
- Intuitive rotary dial and keypad controls
- Four-button fist microphone
- Class D DSC Approved
- NMEA 2000® compatible
- Dedicated Channel 16 keys
- Tri-channel watch function
- All international channels
- Easy bracket or flush-mount installation
Meeting the latest international compliance standards, the Link-6 delivers the ultimate reliability and performance, for unparalleled safety and communication on-the-water, anywhere in the world.
Available in both Black & White.
The Link-5 marine VHF system is compact and affordable with an ultra-rugged waterproof (IPX7) chassis.
Equipped with memory retention, the radio logs up to 10 distress calls and 20 individual DSC calls.
- 128 x 128 pixel LCD with adjustable contrast settings and prominent channel display
- Includes a choice of high or low (5W to 1W) transmission power
- “Get Buddy” feature transmits the radio’s position by push of a button, allowing buddies to receive bearing and distance data from other Link-2 units
- Latitude, longitude and time display
- A distress call button with hinged door
- The ability to select and program up to three favorite channels on a dedicated key
- Flexible dual and tri watch for greater channel monitoring
- Weather alerts
- Buddy list of up to 20 people
- NMEA 0183 output from the charger base
When dependability is a must, you want to know your marine radio will do the job. Uniden radios come with the most advanced features and solid performance for a sound peace of mind while on the water.